I'm going to guess that as my blog is so new there will not be a risk of the recipients of our packages reading this blog before they receive theirs in the post so that I can show you what I am sending!
|Cultural exchange goodies from Sweden|
I will be sending packages representing Sweden and so far I am planning to send the following..
- Letter from Freddy describing traditions, customs and general information about Sweden
- A selection of Swedish coins and notes (Kronors)
- A 'Bamse' magazine and figurine (Bamse is BIG in Sweden and all children love this little brown bear that teaches morals and good manners
- A book of animals and stickers so that the children can compare the Swedish names to those in their own countries
- A good selection of Swedish sweets which include liquorice and blueberry chocolate as well as the humorously named 'Ploppy' chocolate bar
- Party supplies for the Crayfish festival (post coming on this soon as our party is planned for Friday)
- Decorate your own crayfish activity
- Swedish flag
- A picture of a Viking to colour in (I'm going to draw this myself)
- Random stickers (because everyone love stickers don't they?)
|Crayfish craft, viking colouring in and a letter from Sweden|
|Assortment of Swedish money|
Our packages are destined for families from India, USA, Mexico, Ireland, Argentina and Singapore!
It has been great fun putting these packages together and I cant wait to start receiving the other packages soon.